If you are a freelancer working from home, a business person or a merchandiser, then you may be worried about the method of payment, payments to employees, purchase and sale of remittances, etc. it is quite difficult for them to transfer money to their country. By the way, if you are enrolled in any freelance market, this should be crucial for you. Just think for a second.
You work from home and hope to get a sum of money. If you find it difficult to send money to your country, will you continue to work online? You will be glad to hear this, there are a number of systems that you can use to send money. But before use, you need to learn to know which is the best in terms of cost and time.
Well, here are some systems you can use to get the BEST result to transfer money wherever you want:
»Prepaid Master Card (online card payments)
»Direct deposit / ACH
” Bank transfer.
Here are the systems you can use to transfer money. So which one would be best for you ?? Let’s look at:
Most freelance sites offer a free debit prepaid MasterCard with Payoneer.
01. Providers around the world are free to register for a debit (prepaid) master card.
02. They give a chance to get a free account for everyone.
03. You can use it anywhere (Prepaid) Master Card accepted.
04. Withdrawal from a freelance site to Payoneer takes 2 days.
05. If you are in Emergency or Hurry, you can load the earned or deposited money on your main Payoneer card (prepaid) within two hours. (Remember this time) Payoneer charges $ 2.50 for this.
06. It really is not only very fast, but also too easy.
07. Of course, you can make local international transactions, such as paying employee payments, buying and selling products you like, donating to people, paying for your web hosting site, and so on.
08. The big chance is that after making three successful transactions, Payoneer will allow you to open a virtual bank account in the US, through which you can register for a PayPal account.
01. Fees are relatively high.
02. The activation fee is very high.
03. A failed ATM transaction can cost you $ 0.90.
04. Payoneer needs almost 20-30 days to be activated, as Payoneer will send you the card as airmail.
05. For your Payoneer (prepaid MasterCard) you have to pay monthly account maintenance fees.